Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I am not interested in love

I am not interested in love. I do not need to hear you say you love me. I am not looking for someone to give my life meaning. I will not loose my voice. I will not be the good little girl you need me to be. Not anymore. I will not hush my voice. I will not whisper, I will not beg. I am not interested in being your trophy. I will not settle for ordinary.
I want to burn to the ground. I will not loose my passion. I want to hurt like I've never hurt before. I want to feel every breath, every kiss. I want you to burn as well. I want desperate, eager, breathtaking desire. I want to be lifted to unbearable pleasure. I want you to feel like I am fire. I am not interested in your tenderness. I want you to want me. I want to become your darkest dream. I want to feel your skin crawl when you feel my touch. I need you to breathe me in and inhale every last bit of me. I want your eyes to burn with lust when you look at me. I want you to hate me. I want you to bleed my name, exhale my scent.
I want to make your body tremble with my voice. I want to own your desire, become your worst nightmare. 
I do not need you to tell me you love me. Not even in the middle of the night, in between lust and desire. I am not interested in sharing a heart or a future. I need you now, while it's all pitch-black. 
Let me burn in between your touch. Let me turn into fire while we find ourselves a better match.

No comments: