Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I have this itch...

I woke up today. I have this urge, this itch. I want to break something beautiful. I want to break you. You just pushed that button. It changes everything. It changes me, it changes the way I see you. Why would you do that? You have no idea what you got yourself into. I'm manipulative, I'm proud and I'm far more intelligent than you.
I'll get you confused, I'll get you dizzy, I'll get you drunk with this fake power you'll think you have over me. I'll lie, I'll cheat, I'll become you're sick obsession. I'll make this your worst nightmare. I'm that kind of girl. I'm that kind of person. I'll do anything to make sure you will always turn back and dream. I'll become this ghost, this entity, you once had between your arms. I'll become this distant memory that makes you always come back.
Nice is not my way. Nice is not what they all get. You got it, you screw it. Now deal with it. You can't go back, you can't turn back time. You'll see me in your dreams and think of me as the unsolved puzzle you'll never put together. You'll always come back, you'll always have this urge to corrupt me. You'll always think you are so close, you'll always feel it in the tip of your fingers, and I'll run. You'll always come back for more.

No comments: