Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Get out

You better run. You better take off. This will get ugly. This will get twisted, dark and very very painful. Run. Get out. Flee. Don't look back. I will hurt you. It's just the way I function. I have this urge to make people like you hurt. I have this itch. I have this hidden desire. Run.

I see you and find the worst version of me. I bring out the worst in you. What is there to burn? Flee. Don't come back. I'm not kidding. I've been trying so hard to stop being the person I've always been. You make it impossible. You look at me, you want me, you need me. I've said it before, I'll say it again. There's nothing stronger than obsession. Let me go. Let this fade. Let it all go away.

You keep coming back for more. Stop. Find your way, away from me. Find yourself in another place. Don't. Don't give me that look. We can't turn back time. We can't make it all right. I'm not a second-chance kind of girl. Once you've failed you'll never get another shot with me. I make you believe you might. I lie.

I've never been this honest. I'm opening the door. Get out. This is your chance. Get out!

No comments: