Saturday, November 11, 2006

Time



It took me a long time to realize
I may not be the one
It took me a lot of tears
loosing all those fears

I do not know if we'll find our way back
To be finally able to get that far
To call each other home
Make it right and find love

It's kind of hard to see you may not be the one
I guess it takes many wrongs to get a right

I guess Im just getting closer to the light
Its getting brighter as I walk
Its getting easier to talk

The ride is just fun
I like it now even more
The road has gotten less bumpy to walk on
The scenery is getting prettier as I go

Its just a matter of time
to get it finally right
So give me time, give me love
Give me something to hold on

1 comment:

*~PinkTangerine~* said...

=)"The road has gotten less bumpy to walk on
The scenery is getting prettier as I go"
Thats always good. jeje.