Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Boots in the sand

If we hadn't met would it be any different? Would I be a sane person? Would I be loved? Would I be capable of loving? I guess we'll never know. I guess I'm stuck with my weird way of saying I love you, with my questionable way of being sad, with my incredibly childish way of showing I need help. I guess I'm stuck with the person I am today. I don't dislike her I just sometimes wonder if she really knows when to stop. It's like being on the copilot's seat watching the driver hit the gas. Life is like driving too fast. Life is just like this journey you don't get to pack before hand. You never know where you are headed, and you almost never have the right clothes for that place. But we manage. I think that's the beauty of it, we can totally pull off wearing sandals in the snow or boots in the sand. We just have to enjoy the ride.

1 comment:

*~PinkTangerine~* said...

i like wearing boots in the sand...