Thursday, May 18, 2006

free time

Free time sucks. I hate it because it gives me time to think. I do not, under any circumstance should think. However I did it. So here I am, thinking.
I saw someone today crying over a dog and saying "I love him", well I hear you. If anyone hides real problems behind stupid problems its me.. so I DO know what it really means, I DO love him, I DO know he will never be with me and that he is with someone else. However, I cannot stop feeling this way. Maybe is the fact that he is forbidden, that he makes me feel special, that he is not here, that he is not mine. I have no clue why I feel the way I feel and why everybody else who wants me seems dull and stupid (well maybe its just that they are dull and stupid...and he has nothing to do with it).
........
Volví a despertar a tu lado. Esta vez, fue en un sueño. Esta vez no fue real y sentí un vacio inexplicable. Pensé todo el día en tí y volví a recorrer tu silueta, tu perfil, tu cuerpo. Volví a temblar con sólo recordar tu olor. Ese olor que me perseguirá de por vida y que nunca me dejará. Él no huele como tú, él no me besa como tú, él no siente como tú, él no me mira como tú. Él no me quiere como tú. Él no es tú. Él es completamente estúpido, sin sentido, sin amor, sin alma, sin nada. Él no tiene nada y tu lo eres todo. Me enoja pensar que es él quien me toca, quien me besa cuando sé que el único que deseo me toque y me bese eres tú y que eres el único que no esta aquí. ¿De qué me sirve jugar con él?, ¿con el otro? ¿con los demás? Todo es un juego y me da todo menos lo que quiero, a tí.
Es imposible esconder lo que siento por tí. Eres lo que deseo, tal vez, porque eres lo que no tengo. Sin embargo, contigo no es igual. Contigo no es lo mismo. Contigo si siento.

1 comment:

*~PinkTangerine~* said...

Hellos¡¡ I was thinking, and I should tell you something you should find cute (just a thougth) I wish I had a warmer heart, like you. When you can be moved with so little, I have to be depressed to do so... Sometimes, I fear my heart's gone cold, but Im glad there is people like you that can make me remember I should still try to warm it up. Thank You.