Sunday, September 09, 2007

Love

Take me to that place where we used to hide. Take me back to those memories where I had nothing to hide. I want to return to that place where my sarcastic and ironic ways were long gone. I want to remember the time when I used to love you unconditionally and sincerely. I cannot take all this hurting back.
Its easier to fake, to pretend. We play a game that has killed our souls. I'm incapable of love. Thanks to you, to your undying love. I though I was over with these childish games, words and lies. I wanted to feel something. Your hands all over me, even in my dreams. Your eyes looking at me, the real me. I'm naked, vulnerable and broken.
I could have just walked away. I shouldn't have stayed. I did and you stabbed my soul. Little by little, it broke. You were there but never knew. I have never felt so profoundly disappointed. You lied systematically, repeatedly. I have nothing but pain for you. Come and get it. Come and find out how much I really love you. Take my word, I will break you. I will make you feel empty, kill all your hopes and then give you some more pain. I will love you like nobody else.

2 comments:

Manzana Marina said...

It's not about where you are or who you are with but the little star you have inside.

Tyler Durden said...

Hola, ya se que como siempre me he tomdao mi tiempo, pero bueno, despues de haber olvidado completamente la direccion de mi primer blog, asi que hoy me he dado a la tarea de crear uno nuevo, y pues bueno este tiene ahora un escrito completamente nuevo, pues lo pense y lo publique en este blog. el blog es gotasoul.blogspot.com, por cierto soy Luis el del trabajo, prefiero evadir comentarios corportativos aqui, espero para cuando lo veas ya haya publicado algo mas, un saludo.